You’re here! Awesome! I’m guessing you are vegan, or are thinking about it, am I right? Well, then, you’re in the right place!
Whether you want to learn how to go vegan, or you’re looking for inspiration for your next make-up buying spree, (or aftershave buying spree!) Upbeat Vegan was created for you. This is a place of non-judgement where everyone is welcome.
The fact that you are here, suggests that you want to reduce the impact you have on environmental issues, animal agriculture and improve your health.
You know what you want to do, but maybe you…
- Have no idea where to start
- Need help with nutritional information
- Feel alone. No one else in your social circle is interested in this new lifestyle that feels right to you
- Want to educate yourself on what veganism really is and the impacts it has
No matter what stage you’re at in your journey, you want to make the right choices for you
You want to make a difference to your own life and to the world
You feel READY to take the leap into a new adventure
But you just don’t know how to get there, so you feel stuck
Believe me, I’ve been there!
How can I help you?
- If you love animals, nature and great health, you’re already on the right track!
- Upbeat Vegan has a wide variety of posts and topics to help you no matter how far along you are in your journey
- My posts are all aimed at bringing you the information you need to help you with your journey. There is a solution to every problem, and I will help you find it
- I’ve been vegan since 2015 so I have some experience under my belt, but like everything in life, there is always something to learn. Join me on my journey too!
- I created Upbeat Vegan to help people like you and me – when I first went vegan, it was still a bit ‘quirky,’ so lots of people had an opinion on it. It’s hard to try to convince the people you love that you’re getting everything you need whilst not eating meat and dairy. It’s even harder to stifle the urge to preach to those people about why you became vegan. But it can be done – and that’s what this blog is all about.
Hey! My name is Claire and I’m the blogger behind Upbeat Vegan. I love all things nature, especially my cats and guinea pigs!
Why did I start this blog?
Before I became vegan, I was ignorant to the suffering of the animals that became my food, and provided my milk products. I believed the propaganda that cows need to be milked or they become ill, that free-range really means living in a beautiful meadow and then being euthanized humanely.
I was blissfully unaware of the damage being done to our planet – the only home we will ever get!
And I had no idea of the impacts consuming meat and dairy had on my body.
But then, I educated myself. The things I read and saw were horrifying. I won’t go into it; if you’ve looked into it yourself, you know what I mean!
The thing that bothers me, is that there still isn’t enough information out there for us to work out what’s good for us. And the animal agriculture industry still has far too much money and power, and throw it around to make sure that people are kept in the dark about what these products do.
The more of us stand up and give this information freely, the more people will begin to understand why it’s time to change. But this is not a place of judgement, so even if you decide that veganism isn’t right for you, it’s not my place to tell you you’re wrong. Only you can do that, and I hope that seeing and reading the benefits of a vegan lifestyle will help you make the choice towards a healthier, happier you!
I have also just launched my vegan shop! Here you will find vegan t-shirts, hoodies, mugs and so much more. 10% of all sales is donated to The Vegan Society too so your purchase is helping an amazing cause! Click here to enter the shop.
Before I go, would you like tips and tricks to help you with your plant-based journey?
How about a free cheatsheet to help you navigate the awkward questions from non-vegans; and an ebook guiding you through vegan nutrition? Sign up to my email list and you will get access to a whole host of resources like this for free!
Just enter your name and email below to sign up:
Thank you so much for being here, I really appreciate it…I know how valuable your time is!
Some posts to get you started: